DUE TO AUTOCLUB DRAGWAY SAFETY & SECURITY CONCERNS – ALL RACER AND SPECTATOR TICKETING WILL BE SOLD OUT OF THE TRACK TICKET BUILDING IN THE SMALL LOT NEXT TO THE STACKING INTERSECTION.
On Friday Morning, racers need to stay in their rigs and pull up to the front of the line before getting out and going to the ticketing building to purchase their entry.
Thursday March 30th
- Gate 7 at San Bernadino Ave will be open at NOON on Thursday for Pre-Stacking.
- Gate 7B at the Railroad track will open at 6pm on Thursday for Racer Stacking and continue overnight Thursday 6pm until Friday 8am.
- If you are dropping your trailer in line, please drop it in the lot behind the ticket building instead, so as to not jam up the line if you are late on Friday morning. See the guard for this.
Friday, March 31st
- Racer gate opens at 7am (Parking/Registration/Tech all open at 8am)
- Racer gate closes at 6pm (for new arrivals)
- Racer stacking – Friday 6pm until Saturday 7am
Saturday, April 1st
- Racer gate opens at 7am (Parking/Registration/Tech all open at 7am)
Sunday, April 2nd
- Racer Gate opens at 8am (Parking/Registration/Tech all open at 8am)
*Use Gate 7 ONLY for the NMCA WEST event. DO NOT use GATE 1.